When you are in tasklist and you try to filter the tasks of a filter with a variable that is a string, it does not work when the string only contains numbers.
In the screenshot you see that I am trying to filter my tasks with the "example_string" variable, that is a string. I put in the value "123", but the result is "No task matching filters found". However there should be a result, because in one of my tasks is the example_string that has the value 123. When I change the example_string to a double, the filtering is working fine.
So my acceptance criteria is:
When I filter tasks with a string variable and the string only contains numbers, the filtering is working fine.