- Throttled Internet connection/high ping
Description (Required on creation; please attach any relevant screenshots, stacktraces, log files, etc. to the ticket):
When I am using a slow connection, I can add the same candidateGroup multiple times. This leads to display errors and unexpected behavior, e.g. removing one of duplicate groups removes all instances.
- Use throttled internet
- Click "Add group"
- Add first group (e.g. 'a')
- While the request is pending, clear input field and add the same group name again
- Alternative: resend the request in the browser console
- an empty item is displayed
- I cannot remove the empty string by clicking on x
- I cannot add the group multiple times
- Disable "add group" button when a request is pending
- tentatively add the group until the request finises and keep the add group button enabled
If the group exists, you are not able to edit the groups after adding them twice