Camunda Platform 7.14.0 or newer.
Description (Required on creation; please attach any relevant screenshots, stacktraces, log files, etc. to the ticket):
When selecting a file in an embedded form, save the form, close and reopen the view, the file input is declared as invalid which makes it impossible to submit the form.
- Deploy an embedded form with a file input type and a process referencing the embedded form (see files attached)
- Go to Camunda Tasklist and start the process
- Select a file from your disk
- Save the form via the "Save" button
- Close and reopen the view
The form cannot be completed since the "Complete" button is disabled. The file input type is marked as invalid by angularjs.
The User task can be completed after it was saved.
Tasklist tries to store and restore the value of an input type file. While storing works, restoring is not possible browser-side due to security reasons . This leads to an invalidation of the form when restoring.
Skip storing the input value of type file.
We already prevent restoring Bytes but don't have this check in place for File.