- Tomcat + H2
- Chrome 93.0.4577.82 on macOS
Description (Required on creation; please attach any relevant screenshots, stacktraces, log files, etc. to the ticket):
- DMN table on decision instance view shows never-ending loading spinner
- An error is shown in the browser console
- Deploy a DMN decision with a DMN table to the engine
- Evaluate the decision
- In Cockpit, open the decision instance view
- A never-ending loading spinner overlays the DMN Table.
- An error is shown in the browser console.
- The loading spinner is hidden as soon as the DMN Table has been loaded.
- No error is shown in the browser console.
- The table is already rendered before the decision definition request returned and $scope.decisionDefinition
- The decision-table directive is rendered with an empty table property
- In the cam-widget-dmn-viewer directive we assume that a diagram is a DRD if $scope.table is falsy
- This leads to calling $scope.initializeTablePlugins() even though the a DMN table diagram does not exist
The cam-widget-dmn-viewer already registers a watcher if the table name is empty or undefined to open the diagram again if the table name changes . However, we also need to skip calling the onLoad callback when the table name is empty.