Any distribution with Camunda Platform Runtime 7.16.3 or later.
Description (Required on creation; please attach any relevant screenshots, stacktraces, log files, etc. to the ticket):
In Cockpit, a never-ending loading spinner is shown in the process instances search on no result.
- In Cockpit, go to processes dashboard and apply the "unfinished" filter in the process instance search
- At least one result should be shown
- Remove the "unfinished" filter
- Add another filter that produces no results
- Repeat the steps until you can reproduce the observed behavior
A never-ending loading spinner is shown. It disappears when another AngularJS render cycle is triggered (e.g., clicking around).
The following message is shown: "No process instances matched by current query."
The AngularJS render cycle is not triggered at the right moment, so that the "no results" message is not displayed.
Trigger render cycle explicitly when REST request with no results is returned via $scope.$apply().