Signal start event is supported
- at the Process-level
- I can deploy multiple processes with the same signal start event
- If a process has multiple process-level start events with the same signal name: deployment fails
- If I deploy a new version of a process all signal event subscriptions for the previous version are cleared
- as start event of an event subprocess
- if two interrupting event subprocesses with the same signal name exist in the same scope, deployment fails
- when notifiying multiple signal events, the notification of one signal event can lead to another subscription (which is also in the list of subscriptions to be notified) to be cancelled.
Maybe this is currently broken and needs to be tested + fixed.