Camunda Automation Platform 7.17.0-alpha6
Description (Required on creation; please attach any relevant screenshots, stacktraces, log files, etc. to the ticket):
See the following screencast:
- Deploy a process with a collapsed subprocess and activities on multiple levels
- E.g., after-work.bpmn
- Start a new instance of this process
- Go to the process definition/instance runtime view
- Click on the "Modify" tab
- Create a modification instruction on the root level
- Drill down to the collapsed subprocess
The historic process instance restart feature is affected as well.
Further modification instructions cannot be applied to flow nodes inside the collapsed subprocess.
Modification instructions can be applied to flow nodes on the root level or inside collapsed subprocesses.
- ModificationService#processBpmnElements is not called when drilling down/up.
- "Hover" events can only be added when flow nodes are shown
- Skip adding "hovers" when they were already added before
To reduce the scope, instance modification can only be allowed on one level and not across multiple levels.