- extend ACT_HI_OP_LOG
- logs should be written when the following RuntimeService methods are used:
- instead of logging on a per-process-instance level, logs should be created on the operation level. This means when suspendProcessInstanceByProcessDefinitionKey(..) is called, there will not be a log entry for every suspended process instance but only once for the operation. The same goes for the other methods.
- when making a query for user operations, it should be possible to retrieve the type of operation ("Suspend", "Activate", ...) and the parameters that were used, such that it is generally possible to reconstruct when a process instance was suspended although it is not directly referenced by the OP_LOG entry
- suspending/activating process definitions with cascade to process instances should create an op log entry for the process instances that were suspended (also see
CAM-1930for op logs for process definitions)
- also update the REST API query for user operations and the corresponding docs