A flag can be set by the user in the processes.xml telling the engine should only deploy new (changed) processes contained in the process application.
It should not create new versions of processes which did not change.
Processes which were not changed and are contained inside the PA should be resumed.
- the deployment builder offers a setting to deploy only changed processes
- a flag exists which can be set by the user inside processes.xml that maps to this deployment builder option
- this option is exposed in the REST API
- the feature is documented in the deployment descriptors section of the docs
PA (process application)
- process1.xml (changed)
- process2.xml (not changed)
- Engine creates new version of process1 and process2
New behaviour with flag:
- Engine creates new version of process1 and resumes all existing version of process2