- there exists the following attributes which can be set on a call activity
- caseRef (key of the case definition)
- caseBinding (latest, version, deployment)
- caseVersion (the version of the case definition)
- it is also possible to use the extension elements "in" and "out" to define which variables or business key should be passed to the case instance and/or which variables should be passed back to process instance
- reaching such a CallActivity during the runtime a new case instance will be created
- HistoricActivityInstance should be extended by a new field "calledCaseInstanceId"
- there exists query possibilities to query (including REST API)
To be discussed:
- when should the CallActivity-Execution be signaled:
- when the case instance completed successfully the first time?
- when the case instance has been closed?
- what about termination?