Steps to reproduce:
1. start platform in develop profile
2. login into Tasklist
3. click on button Start process
4. click on process HelloTrackProcess
5. type into first input field Long Var a number greater than 20 (e.g. 22)
6. type another value into the second input field
7. click on button Start
The process cannot be started because the variable longVar is greater than 20.
8. adjust the Long Var to 19
9. try to click on button Start once again
Nothing happens. In that situation it is not possible to start the process with valid values.
The problem is that the embedded form contains a form-script. Inside the form-script a new variable history will be created on form submit. The sdk-js throws an error that the variable history already exists, when the button Start will be clicked once again.
The variable manager will be cleared, so that I can start the process with valid values.