- determine whether we should create a "table-js" facility (an abstract table library independent from BPMN)
- determine how well we can reuse the BPMN.io architecture / infrastructure
- prototype an abstract table implementation
- use bpmn-io infrastructure and architectural paradims:
- abstract table domain model (comparable to the "shape" model in bpmn.io)
- table "canvas" (graphical representation of the domain model
- element / graphics factories...
- "featues" / "comands" ...
- In a testcase, a table is rendered based on the table-js domain model (2 columns / 1 row for example)
- I can execute a "cell.edit" command which changes the text in a cell