- using the Java Api, I can provide a list of assignees when querying for tasks
- at the SQL Level, this is translated into the SQL in ... statement
- also available in the REST api
- can be used in filters
- can be integrated into Tasklist
- Person A and Person B go to vacation and want Person C to have access to the same tasks that are assigned to Person A and Person B. For that purpose, they need a new Filter defined in the Tasklist (https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.7/webapps/tasklist/filters/) that shows all tasks of Person A and Person B for Person C.
|Task query can filter by assignee list||Closed||Unassigned|
|I can use the Task Rest endpoint to filter tasks by assignees||Closed||Unassigned|