L3 - Default
- when performing a deployment, I can set the source of the deployment (Example: "Process Application", "Cockpit", ...)
- the source is persisted to the database
- process application deployments always set the source to "process application"
- duplicate checking is source-aware ("process application" is the default):
- if the source is set to "process application" then duplicate checking considers deployments with the same source or null
- if the source is set to null then duplicate checking considers deployments with source equals to "process application" or null
- if the source is set to another value than null or "process application" then duplicate checking considers deployments with same source
- Process App is deployed => first deployment, source = PA
- New deployment is performed using REST api, contains the same process(es), source = "cockpit"
- App server is restarted: pa deployment is only compared to first deployment => no new version
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- is related to
CAM-4783 Duplicate check does not work for resources with different deployment source