- InputClauses don't have a name attribute and instead we use the label attribute for the name of a column
- We drop ItemDefinitions. Instead of AllowedValues we now use InputValues and OutputValues of Input/OutputClauses
- The type of a input column is defined by the type of the input expression
- The type of a output column is defined by the OutputClause.typeRef
- We don't use the camunda:output extension for the output mapping anymore instead we
use the name attribute of the OutputClause
- A Decision Table has no name anymore, but we can set a name on the decision
- The Definitions element now has the attributes exporter and exporterVersion. Maybe we want to use them and put something meaningful in.