- have camunda running on a context-path that is not "camunda"
- goto process instance runtime view of a process with a file variable
- click download button of that variable
- File is downloaded (from correct context path)
- File cannot be downloaded (tries to download from context-path camunda)
- affects runtime and history view
- context-path "camunda" is hard-coded in the variables-table widget: https://github.com/camunda/camunda-commons-ui/blob/master/lib/widgets/variables-table/cam-widget-variables-table.js#L129-L131
- to fix, variables-table-widget instance must provide an on-download attribute referencing a function returning the context-aware download url