L3 - Default
Steps to reproduce:
- login into Cockpit
- select a "slice" in the "Running Process Instances" donut
- select "Execute Batch" on processes dashboard -> the "Batch Operation" view is opened
The historic process instance query is executed twice:
1) without query parameters
2) with the correct query parameters
Depending in which order the response is received, the resulting list of (historic) process instances does not match the given query parameters.
- The historic process instance query is executed only once.
- The resulting list of (historic) process instances matches the given query parameter.
This can also be reproduced, if you open the "Batch Operation" view and add a search criteria. Then just refresh by pressing F5 the page.