- Camunda is running in a Clustering Model
- Cockpit is deployed on one node
- The process application is deployed on another node
- Both nodes access the shared database
- A process instance that has an incident
- The incident is solved manually, but not in Camunda
- In Cockpit, the Process Instance Execution State is modified such that it should be started from the activity after the incident, so the activity causing the incident is not going to be executed once again
- In Cockpit, it is possible to configure the modification ansynchronously, so that the modification is persisted to the database and can be continued from the process application.