- go to a cockpit section that allows to create a filter with date criteria
- use the date+time picker to select a date and time
- the filter contains the date and time (hours and minutes) selected. Seconds is set to 0 as they cannot be specified
- The seconds portion of the filter is set to the current system time seconds
- In Tasklist we display only hours and minutes, but internally the seconds are still part of the request sent to the server. We should set the seconds to 0 for this request, too.
- might need to be fixed in the commons-ui search widget.