What are the steps to reproduce your problem?
- Create and deploy a simple process that has a user task assigned to the current user in Tasklist (eg:- attached bpmn file).
- Start the process from Tasklist. You will immediately see a notification on the bottom saying that the task is assigned to you.
- Click on the link in the notification. The task will then open.
- Complete the task and wait for few seconds. A notification appears on the task with a button to close it.
- Click on the close button.
What is the problem?
- Clicking complete did not remove the task.
- Clicking close did not remove the task as well.
What would be the expected behavior?
- Completing the task should make it disappear immediately.