Type: Bug Report
Priority: L3 - Default
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
- I have an engine 7.8.0 with a postgres database running.
- the engine contains a huge amount of data (e.g. > 2 million process instances, > 20 million activity instances, > 20 million variable instances)
- the request takes a very long time, such that it times out (e.g. > 20 seconds).
- the request takes at max 2 seconds
- Checkout the following engine rest endpoint with a huge data set to reproduce the behavior (use your LDAP credentials):
- Postgres is known to have problems with the table count. We should check if postgres is doing a full table scan every time we query the count.
- Also it might be worth checking if other databases cause similar problems.