As a developer of a process,
- I create a process x with a throwing signal event, and
- I create another process y with a catching signal event.
- In addition, I define a payload for the throwing signal event in x.
- The processes are deployed to the process engine.
- I start a process instance of x and y.
- The process instance of y is waiting in the catching signal event.
- The process instance of x throws the signal event.
- The in process x defined payload is delivered to the catching signal event.
- The payload is availabe in the process instance of y.