Steps to reproduce:
- bootstrap a default an engine
- bootstrap a second engine (with the name "engine1")
- deploy a process application using engine-cdi
- the process application should contain a process that has an output parameter with the following expression
- login in Tasklist by using the "engine1" (don't login in Tasklist with the default engine)
- start a process instance
- complete the user task
The expression is resolved to null
The expression is resolved to the authenticated user.
- In  the programmatic bean lookup returns the identity service of the default engine
- In  there should be a check whether the base is null, only then the programmatic bean lookup should happen.