- A process model contains a business rule task to evaluate a decisition
- The binding is set to versionTag and a decisionRefVersionTag is provided, for example like this
- The business rule task is executed
- The decision to evaluate is selected by the provided version tag.
- If a tenant is provided, then it should also taken into account to select the decision to evaluate.
- The property decisionRefVersionTag can be a literal or an expression.
- If there are more than one decisions that share the same version tag, then an exception should be thrown.
To be discussed:
- The binding versionTag could/should also be enabled for the call activity.