- A process model contains a call activity
- The binding is set to versionTag and a calledElementVersionTag is provided, for example like this
- The call activity is executed
- The process is selected by the provided version tag.
- If a tenant is provided, then it should also taken into account to select the subprocess.
- The property calledElementVersionTag can be a literal or an expression.
- If there are more than one process that share the same version tag, then an exception should be thrown.