- Goto EE Cockpit Processes Dashboard
- Create a Process Instance Search using the "With Root Incidents Only", "Job Execution Date" and/or "Activity Execution Date" filter
- Click on the "Execute Batch" button
- The search is applied to the process instance search on the batch operation page
- The search on the batch operation page does not contain the previous search filters
Generally speaking, the available options for the two searches should be identical. Currently, the batch operation page search needs the "With Root Incidents Only", "Job Execution Date" and "Activity Execution Date" options. The search on the dashboard needs the "Active Activity ID" option.
Ideally, both plugins should use the same list of available search options instead of replicating the list at two places.