This bug fix can be tested via Tasklist:
- Go to Tasklist
- Make sure to have...
- a task foo with assignee demo
- a task bar with candidate user demo
- Create a filter via search pills that matches any of the criteria Assignee=demo and Candidate User=demo
- You should see two tasks
Steps to reproduce:
Execute the following OR query
- Scenario 1
- Scenario 2
More failing scenarios exist, please check joins in the query, the inner joins is better to be left ones. This leads to incorrect behavior of the queries.
- the or queries work properly no matter of the filter criteria and combinations.
- add tests for the scenarios when another table is joined in the query