L3 - Default
7.7.0, 7.8.0, 7.9.0
- Process as in attachment
- Reach compensation end event
- Do something first is executed before Do something second
- it is the other way around
- this has nothing to do with compensation behavior ordering the subscriptions incorrectly. This is fine.
- In fact, the subprocess that contains Do something first is executed first, but the logic in org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvocationContext#performNext postpones the atomic operation PvmAtomicOperationActivityStartCreateScope for the subprocess start event such that org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.helper.CompensationUtil#throwCompensationEvent triggers the next compensation subscription before the postponed operation is executed.