- Using the Rest-API Optimize can perform custom queries against the engine for the following entities:
- historic activity instances
- historic variable instances
- historic process instances
- the custom SQL-queries work on all databases (e.g. in Oracle there is not LIMIT keyword)
- the whole implementation is not in the public package and should not be documented
- if authorization is enabled and the request is done with basic authentication, only users that have admin rights or READ_HISTORY/ALL permission on the Process definition and Process Instance resource can perform queries. If the use is not authorized, he receives an appropriate response telling the user that.
- all the Optimize specific files are in the impl packages and not exposed via public api
Currently, Optimize uses the standard REST-API of the engine. However, those perform authorization checks against the database, distinct selects and do other stuff that make the sql queries very complicated and for a lot of scenarios very slow. To speed that up Optimize should get its own endpoint, where the queries are a lot simpler.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- is depended on by
OPT-1277 Using the Rest-API perform requests against the dedicated optimize endpoint in the engine to fetch the data