- Goto the audit log tab in any process instance history view, that contains more than 50 entries and therefore displays pagination (in the development setup this would be the Cornercases Process)
- Goto the second page of the audit log
- Switch to the Variables Tab of the same instance
- The page is reset to 1 and I see a list of variables
- If the process instance contains less than 50 variables, I see a "No process variables" message
- If the process instance contains more than 50 variables, I see the second page of the variables list
Due to the way the tabs are implemented, this behavior is independent from the actual tab and can be reproduced with combinations other than Audit Log and Variables. It may also occur in Decision Instance and Case Instance Views as well as when switching between Runtime and History view.