L3 - Default
Steps to reproduce:
- Download a Camunda Distribution
- Move the files camunda.json (moddle extension), plugin.js (to access camunda extension properties), and config.js (to configure the moddle extension and the plugin) into $PATH_TO_TOMCAT/webapps/camunda/app/cockpit/scripts
- Start Camunda
- Open in browser http://localhost:8080/camunda/app/cockpit/default/
- Go to any process that contains camunda:asyncBefore (or camunda:asyncAfter) properties
The Camunda moddle extension is applied, so that for example in the browser console the following is shown:
camunda:asyncBefore true camunda:asyncAfter false camunda:asyncBefore true camunda:asyncAfter false
The Camunda moddle extension is not applied, so that for example in the browser console the following is shown:
camunda:asyncBefore undefined camunda:asyncAfter undefined camunda:asyncBefore undefined camunda:asyncAfter undefined
- The BPMN is pre-transformed by the transform service, see .
- The result of the pre-transform step is used to render the diagram, so that the function Viewer#importDefinitions() is called, see .
- The moddle extensions are not applied when doing the pre-transform in .
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- depends on
CAM-9602 Cannot login into Cockpit, when providing any moddle extensions in config.js