L3 - Default
7.7.10, 7.11.0, 7.9.8, 7.8.13, 7.10.2, 7.11.0-alpha2
- Multiple versions of a process definition with key foo and tenant id null are deployed
- For each process definition version, there exist multiple running process instances with tenant id bar
- Tenant ids of process instances which differ from the process definition tenant id must be set with the help of a custom implementation of TenantIdProvider
Steps to reproduce
- Go to processes view in Cockpit and open the process definition runtime view
- In the left sidebar, the running instances count of the current version shows a number greater than 0
- In the left sidebar, the running instances count of all versions shows 0
The running instances count of all versions shows the correct number of running process instances of all versions
Solution #1: Fix on frontend-side by performing multiple REST requests for each process definition id and calculate the sum.
Solution #2: Fix on backend-side by introducing a new filter criterion processDefinitionWithoutTenantId; In this case, all process instances with and without tenant id should be counted which belong to a process definition key without tenant id
Solution #2 should be preferred over solution #1 as the performance of loading the process definition runtime view decreases with an increasing number of process definition versions.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- is related to
CAM-9958 In Cockpit, replace withoutTenantId with processDefinitionWithoutTenantId param for process instances count