- I can configure Cockpit such that
- When I navigate to the history page of a process definition
- And I view the process instance list
- Then a default filter criterion is applied to the search
- It should be possible to define the default filter on the start and end time of the process instances
- In the configuration, I can define the filter relative to the current date, e.g. such that the list always displays the instances of the last seven days, etc.
- Without this configuration, no default filter is applied
- Configuration can be similar to https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/webapps/cockpit/extend/configuration/#historic-activity-instance-metrics
- There can be a lot of instances for one process definition which all match the empty search filter. Cockpit makes a count query to determine the total number of results. This query is typically expensive and can run a long time and/or time out.