- We write user operation log for process instance start as referenced in
- A process definition that contains an expression in an element that is interpreted before the instance reaches a first wait state.
- An instance of this definition is started and aborted afterwards.
- I restart the process instance with a batch job that I start as an authenticated user explicitly.
- The user operation log is enabled in the DefaultDelegateInterceptor without regards to whether the log was disabled by the batch execution beforehand.
- A log entry is written for the process instance start because an authenticated user exists for the command and the user operation log is enabled in the command context.
- No user operation log is written in this scenario.