L3 - Default
- In the report overview list, we have a button “Add combined report”.
- Then we redirect to a new page which shows the list of reports, once you select one report the report list has to be filtered automatically and also it should show the report directly:
- The available reports must then follow the following criteria:
- same group by
- same visualization
- same view (but combining avg, min, max, median (operations) is possible),
- process definition can be different.
- Following visualizations are possible and these are the ones showing up in the list:
- I can see only those single reports in the combined report that I'm authorized for. For instance, if there is a report that is based on a process definition that I'm not authorized to see the data for, then this data is not depicted in the diagram.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.