L3 - Default
- In the report overview list, we have a button “Add combined report”.
- Then we redirect to a new page which shows the list of reports, once you select one report the report list has to be filtered automatically and also it should show the report directly:
- The available reports must then follow the following criteria:
- same group by
- same visualization
- same view (but combining avg, min, max, median (operations) is possible),
- process definition can be different.
- Following visualizations are possible and these are the ones showing up in the list:
- I can see only those single reports in the combined report that I'm authorized for. For instance, if there is a report that is based on a process definition that I'm not authorized to see the data for, then this data is not depicted in the diagram.