- I can set a target value for all reports with visualization set to area chart
- The target can be configured like in the number/bar report using the target double button
- Pressing the target button the first time a modal opens where I can set the target value and if the actual values should be below or above the target value
- Confirming the target modal draws a horizontal red line on the height of the configured target value into the area chart
- The parts of the area chart that doesn't meet the target value are painted in red, e.g. I set a target that all values should be below 10. If the line starts below 10, then exceeds 10, falls below 10 and then exceeds 10 again there should be two areas painted red.
- When I press the target button again, the goal line is being removed and also the area is painted blue as usual
- The feature is documented in the user guide