- I have several Optimize instances running with the same version which use the same Elasticsearch instance
- Optimize instance A is used to import the data and offers the user interface to create, edit and delete entities (e.g. reports or dashboards)
- Optimize instance B is configured to only offer the user interface and the import is disabled.
- Optimize instance A is failing or shutdown (e.g. due to maintenance work)
- I can still use B to create, edit, update or delete entities in Optimize
- The reports are all based on the current state of the data without new data being imported to Optimize
- such that:
- The user has the possibility to always ensure a version of Optimize up and running, so in case one instance fails, the other one can take over.
- optimize can be run clustered with two or more instances
- the cluster setup specifics are documented (dedicated guide + new config params)
- Make sure that there are no conflicts during the index creation while running multiple instances in parallel
- When the import is disabled the status api should return that Optimize is currently not importing
- It should be documented how the clustering works, what are the use-cases and limitation of it