Since the transport client is not used anymore and was replaced by the high level rest client, we should also remove the factory. Keep in mind that it is used in several spring application contexts.
- the transport client factory has been removed
- the ElasticearchIntegrationTestRule uses the new rest client instead of the transport client
- the tcp port is removed from the configuration
- the tcp port confiugration is removed from the configuration section of the technical guide
- the transport client has been removed from the maven dependencies