Screen designs: zpl.io/VDdrGgr
Prototype for reference (clickable): https://invis.io/9YVHY5RFXZB#/400188939_None
• Please add option for viewing data based on Quarter
• Note that the 'adding filter' snippet text changes depending on the type of filter added
• Other details can be seen in the prototype
Original Description below;
What is the desired functionality that you are missing?
1. All process instances that have started more than x days ago.
1. All process instances that have been started today / yesterday / last week / last month / last quarter
Which problem are you going to solve with this functionality?
Start Date Filter is automatically adjusted without having to reset it.
The filter "now, but include all x days/months/years" in the past does not solve this.
|Implement the new redesigned date filter||Done||Unassigned|
|Add a new rolling date filter to support the new functionality||Done||Unassigned|
|update date filter documentation||Done||Unassigned|
|Add new Quarterly unit for date filters and make relative name consistent||Done||Unassigned|
|move 'last + custom number' option into a dedicated date type||Done||Unassigned|