- I create a combined report
- I add report A and report B to the combined report
- The user kermit has only access to report A (e.g. because he has only access to the definition key of report A or the tenants of report A)
- I log in with kermit and access the combined report
- I see an error message and I can't see the combined report at all
- since kermit doesn't have access to all the reports in the combined report, he shouldn't be able to see the combined report at all
- and even if kermit evaluates the combined report, he should get an error message that he's not authorized to evaluate the combined report because he doesn't have authorizations to see all the containing reports.