- Once I go to the home page and click on "create process report" then a new modal opens
- at the modal I can select the definition, version, and tenant + one of the following template:
- Blank report
- Heatmap - Count "Count Heatmap" Flownode count, grouped by flow nodes.
- Bar chart - Process Instance Count, grouped by start date "Number Instances over time"
- Table - user task count, grouped by user tasks
- Single Number - Process instance duration
- once the selection is done and confirmed the user jumps to the report edit mode
- the report is only saved once the user clicks on save in the report builder
- the templates are directly build in the front-end without the help of the back-end
- it's still possible to change the definition in the report builder
- we don't allow report creation without definitions even for blank reports
- designs: https://zpl.io/2yvo7G9
- dashboards, decision reports, combined reports are not part of the scope
- users won't be allowed to create their own report templates