L3 - Default
For us to be able to test and observe Optimize running with Zeebe data, we require an environment in which Optimize is deployed alongside a Zeebe instance, and in which the Zeebe data is available to Optimize. There is currently no immediate plan to support Optimize running using data from both the Camunda engine and Zeebe, so the scope of this should be limited to Optimize running with only Zeebe data (no connected Camunda engine).
- Optimize is running in a staging environment, similar to the current one, and a Zeebe instance is exporting data to the connected Optimize Elasticsearch.
- Optimize is configured to disable the features that aren't required. For example:
- No Camunda engine should be configured
- Event based processes should be disabled
- For Optimize to be usable, there is a dependency on authentication to be available without connected Camunda Engines: https://jira.camunda.com/browse/OPT-4749
- It might also be helpful to have Operate running for testing data manipulation
- It is probably ok for the deployment to be triggered nightly and for data to be removed, similar to how the current stage deployment works (this will be collaborative with infra)
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- mentioned in