Optimize crashes when adding the same number variable twice as a filter to dashboard, where one of them has the null or undefined option.
- create a dashboard that has a bunch of reports
- click the add filter button from the edit mode
- select a variable of type number (e.g. integerVar, doubleVar)
- enable the checkbox that says: 'Allow viewer to add filter values'
- add the filter and open its menu
- select a custom value to filter by as shown in the screenshot
- add the same variable again but this time, select the null or undefined option
- enable the null and undefined option
- Save the dashboard to go to the view mode
- Open the first variable menu (the one with the custom variable set)
- Optimize crashes with the following error
The popover opens normally without an issue