L3 - Default
This endpoint deletes the backup for the given ID.
API details see doc linked in comments.
- determine whether delete endpoint is required. If so, implement it.
- See https://confluence.camunda.com/display/CO/Backup for setup
- delete an existing backup should return 204, use either backup state or ES API after delete to ensure backup was removed
- delete a nonexistent backup should also not cause an error
- deleting a backup where some snapshots are already deleted should also not cause an error
- deleting a backup when the respository does not exist should cause an error response
- delete endpoind only deletes the snapshots associated with the given ID
- Details see confluence backup section or google API docs linked in comments
- API is documented on confluence (user docs to follow in separate docs ticket)