When adding a "Between" date filter in Optimize, the date picker currently will always show the start of the interval, even if the user is selecting the end date field.
- When the user selects the end date, the date picker should display the end of the range
- Create new report
- Select a process
- Add Process Instance Filter on End/Start date
- Select type 'Between'
- Select start date and end date
- Clicking on the end date input field should open datepicker and display the end date
- Clicking on the start date input field should open datepicker and display the start date