- Using the Rest-API Optimize can perform custom queries against the engine for the historic identity links
- the response contains in additional to the public historic identity links endpoint the process instance id
- the custom SQL-queries work on all databases
- the whole implementation is not in the public package and should not be documented
- if authorization is enabled and the request is done with basic authentication, only users that have admin rights or READ_HISTORY/ALL permission on the Process definition resource can perform these queries. If the use is not authorized, he receives an appropriate response telling the user that.
- the new endpoint is backported down to 7.9
In Optimize we want to group user task information by assignee, candidate users and candidate group. In order to do that we need the historic identity links, since those contain the candidate users and candidate group information.