Steps to reproduce:
The behavior was reproduced wit docker image and standalone Camunda 7.10.7-ee version. Additionally, the time zone setting was changed(CEST to MDT).
1. Log in as demo user
2. Open a single process instance
3. In Audit Log Tab the columns Start and End Time are showing the exact date and hour.
- The tooltip shows the date in the wrong timezone.
- Copying the timestamp with the built-in mechanism copies the value in GMT Time Zone. Regardless of the system settings.
- The tooltip shows the date as displayed in the field (local date in the client's timezone)
- The local date as displayed in the field is copied (this enables users to just paste the value into filters in other Cockpit dialogues)
The issue can be reproduced with the latest releases.