L3 - Default
As an Optimize user
I want to easily & quickly understand the duration values in a report
So that I can gain insights from my data
PM Notes (Customer requests, context, assumptions)
- Enable the precision configuration that we use for number reports everywhere.
- Use the current "precision" configuration property to format the duration values everywhere in reports views.
Design Notes (Videos, mockups, guidance)
GIVEN I have an Optimize report in edit mode
WHEN I open the configuration popover
(MH) THEN there is an option to set the precision
(MH) AND setting the precision will be reflect in the visualization and all the tooltips
- User should be able to set precision for all types of reports other than Raw Data or percentage only.
- Precision should influence all count and duration variables.
- this should work for any combination of report, including all types of grouping and measures