- Users can create collections and have to give it a name, they can add zero, one or multiple reports to a collection
- A report can only belong to one collection
- There is an “Everything else” Collection which consists of reports that haven’t been added to a collection yet.
- The Collections List replaces the current “Reports List” View
- In the reports list we add a “move to collection” button.
- If I look at a list of reports in a collection, I can add existing reports to that collection. We display all reports, even if they are already part of a collection.
- In this view we also display the “Create Report” buttons and once I use them the current collection will be used when I save the report. When I was in the collection overview page before, I save it in others.
- We should always display the collection in the edit and view report view.
- Eventually here we can edit the collection.
- We have only on hierarchy of collections